Single Storey Extension
PLANNING AUTHORITY APPROVED: LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES
Design of a single storey extension to an end of terrace Victorian property converting the existing galley style Kitchen and downstairs toilet to open plan Kitchen/Diner with breakfast bar and floating roof.
- Measured CAD survey
- Concept designs in AutoCAD
- Full Planning Permission application
- Design and Access Statement
- Structural Detailing
- Construction drawings including Drainage, Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
- Building Control Application
Architectural services carried out during this project:
Our Closest The Architects Of London Office to this project is Bexley, we also have offices also in Dartford, Erith, Croydon, Bromley, Kensington and across the rest of London.