Single Storey Extension
PLANNING AUTHORITY APPROVED: SOUTHWARK COUNCIL
Design of a single storey extension to a mid terrace Victorian property converting the lower ground existing galley style Kitchen to open plan Kitchen/Diner with island unit and bifold doors
- Measured CAD survey
- Concept designs in AutoCAD
- Full Planning Permission application
- Design and Access Statement
- Structural Detailing
- Construction drawings including Drainage, Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
- Building Control Application
'Glenn is both professional and friendly, follows up on any changes that need doing and answers problems during the build. I didn't go for full project management but that didn't mean he didn't help me when structural changes needed doing during the initial stages.'
- Emma Power, 49 Goodrich Road East Dulwich
Architectural services carried out during this project:
Our Closest The Architects Of London Office to this project is Bexley, we also have offices also in Dartford, Erith, Croydon, Bromley, Kensington and across the rest of London.